Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 4 - Eating !

 Well guys I did it , I was so busy today that for breakfast and lunch I didn't eat anything, then I didn't eat dinner which was around 500 calories until later tonight. ALSO, I lost my 2 lbs, so hello  138 and trying to maintain it again :]!

 Well like I said I've been busy, and i'm still on the go - Harry Potter Premier TONIGHT ! WOOO. I'm so excited <3 I think it's going to be amazing :]!

 I will try to post thinspo later if I can , sorry i haven't posted in the last 2 days guys but i've been busy, now i'm about to go meet my friend at her house so we can go tog. to the premier! Stay Strong <3

 Goal Weight is still the same. Current Weight - 138 lbs

 <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl i am relatively new to blogger my account got hacked so i have started a new blog!! It would be great if you could support me =) My blog is a BREATHE OF FRESH AIR, FUN and POSITIVE =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete