Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3 - More Calories.

 Well.. Nice. I had way to many calories today, which gained my weight back. Little time to exersize, and i'm really tired. So I'm going to make this blog quick. Since those of you obviously know my gw - 125 - 120 lbs. and now my current weight - 140 lbs.  I think it's okay not to put those.

 And as far as putting what I ate for breakfast, and lunch, and dinner. i'm going to make it simple. breakfast - woke up early, was really hungry since i was bored, half of the japanese steakhouse meal leftovers.. aproximately, around 500 calories. about 3 glasses of chocolate milk since no water was availabe, which is about 200.. okay so were at 700 calories. then a salad for dinner..chicken fritter salad, i'm guessing around 200 - 300 calories, since I didn't eat it all. so making my total 900 - 1000 calories today.

 BUT, I burned off 50, so I guess around 850 - 950, which means i'm swapping this day with a 1000 calorie max day. I don't want to eat a lot like this until the diet is finished. I'm going to work out more when I finish some work :]! I have to be up early tmrw though so who knows if I will have time, I might, if not it means working out a lot tmrw. .

 Since I am tired I will update this blog later, or tmrw morning with thinspo pics, I have to go do work now. Bye all <3

 BTW -  WHO IS EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER !! It's been my obsession since i was literally in 2nd grade ! Lol. I have every movie and have seen them like 100 times + :]! So i'm ubeeer excited for this one. I'm going to the midnight premier, anyone else going? :]!

4 comments:

  1. Choc milk is 200 for one glass isn't it? Or what kind do you drink? Cause I eat that kind lol :) 1000 isn't that high either congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i drink ovaltine :]! ovaltine is healthy and so isn't nesquick nesquick is only about sixty calories with 2 tbsp. then you have to figure that the milk it's self is 120 depending what kind you get so about 200.. ovaltine is sooo good but it's 80 calories slight bit more. :]!and thank you :D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1000 isn't higggggh, you did good congrats :)


    so so so so so excited for harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. OMG it was AMAZING <3 xD.

    ReplyDelete