Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 1 - Diet, Exersize, & Calories.

  11/15/2010

 Calorie Intake - Total - 311.5 Calories [ 11/15/2010]

  •  Breakfast - Diet 7Up -  0 calories.
  •  Lunch - Water - 0 Calories.
  •  Dinner - Lean Cusine Meal - 250 Calories, Piece of cheese - 14 calories, Half of a Banana -  47.5 calories
  •  Current Time - 10:32 PM
 Well so far I have went through half of the day without consuming 1 calorie. I'm pretty happy, like I said on PT, i'm against ED's but I support loosing weight. And I don't think any less of people who have them, it's your choice, just like the way I diet, and exersize is my choice. I wouldn't judge someone based on what they eat, personally I just can't go days without eating, and I hateeee throwing up. So ED's aren't in my territory. But if you choose to, it's your choice :] We all have different ways to lose weight, and keep it off.

 EDIT - I have now went all day consuming only 311.5 calories, and I am pretty proud, I did absolutely no snacking throughout the day. Worked out for the first time in a long time, and I feel great <3

 CW - 140

 GW - 120

 I decided to take my goal weight pounds at a time. So for now I'm going to go from 140 - 137
 140, 138, 137, 135, 132, 130, 129, 127, 125, 122, 120  

 Most Targeted Area - Stomach. & Legs.

 Exersize - 11 minutes on elliptical. + 10 - 15 situps.

 Exersize - 22 minutes on elliptical. 40 Situps.

 Calorie Goal Intake - six hundred calories or less today.


 I don't want to be perfect. I don't think anyone is perfect except God. <3

 But I do want to be thin. I do want to love my body. And I do want to reach my goal weight. :)!

 Thinspiration Pictures of the Day <3


 Stomach Goal -

 Legs Goal -


 Arms Goal -



 I'll try to keep this updated everyday. And hopefully post more pictures. I am only posting pics of my goals so sorry if you want to be skinnier or a little bit more than these, I just look at these as my inspiration for my blog. <3 :)!

 Add me on PrettyThin - http://www.prettythin.com/apps/profile/67050910/     


2 comments: